2019 Almost Done, Welcome 2020

Finally, this is the end of 2019
2019 bring some positive energy to me
2019 give me some new journeys and some advice for my life
2019 is the year that I get my biggest achievement during my 18 years old life, 
that was passed SBMPTN
2019 is my first year in college and I meet a lot of different people
2019 is also my first year in AIESEC, organization that makes some change to myself
2019 is the year that meets me to some inspiring people

But,
2019 also bring some negative energy to me
2019 is the year that I have to realize to my major in college,
I know International Relations was not my first choice to study in college
But, I'm so grateful now, because if I'm not studying in IR now, I'm really sure that I'll write this note with Indonesian, not English
2019 is the year that I have to realize about losing
Losing someone is the worst thing ever
I've already lost some people
I've lost the girl that I really love at the past, then she becomes to be foreigners
I've lost 2 of my friends to continue his studies. Gratefully, both of them be accepted at government school, one at Police Academy (AKPOL), one at Institute of Governance of Home Affairs (IPDN)
I miss them but at the same time, I'm so proud of them, people who always fighting to reach their dreams
I've lost some trust from some people who put their trust on me, but I can't be trusted anymore
I'm sorry, I accidentally
2019 is the year that I meet my new life's problem, but
2019 make me wiser in dealing with a problem

It's become the 365 days of the day in 2019.
I just wanna say thank you for you who write this note now
Thank you to be strong in this year
Thank you to be an improvement man this year
Thank you for your willingness to compromise with your dream and goals
Thank you for your awareness to be better than yesterday
Thank you for stopping the dramatical thing
Thank you for controlling your emotion
Thank you for your willingness to let her go away from you and find her happiness
Thank you, Rayhan Fasya Firdausi, a hard worker who never gives up

I know you're a little disappointed when you accepted as an IR student. I know that was not your first choice, but look the good things, you meet AIESEC that really relate with your major

I know you're also disappointed when you read the AIESEC UPNVY Management Board announcement. It's okay, it doesn't mean you fail. This is only not your time to be there. Remember Kak Nico's advice, believe in your timezone.

I can't read anymore, it will be 12 o'clock. I just wanna say,

THANK YOU 2019! WELCOME 2020!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Stand Up Comedy Indonesia Season 6 - Let's Make Laugh!

Sinisme Komedian (By: Dzawin Nur Ikram)